Kam is apparently asking Santa for a
hot tub for Christmas. Ryder can't
wait for Christmas Break so he can watch cartoons in the morning.
Kam humors me in the car when she tells me: "MOM, I see
dead people out my window" (
cemeteries). I ran my first 5K over the weekend and did suprisingly
AWESOME! We had a "Christmas" party at my house this weekend and would prefer to
never talk about it again as long as I shall live. I got my toes painted this morning. My niece goes to Primary Children's tomorrow morning for brain surgery (keep your fingers crossed...or
PRAY...do whichever floats your boat). I can't wait to play in the
snow with the kids after school. I gave B my Christmas
list today...(
AND it would be greatly appreciated if while you are praying or crossing your fingers for Isabel's surgery to go smoothly...you don't leave out gift #6 on my Christmas list which is
OBVIOUSLY an engamgement ring!!!!!)
2 comments:
I will pray for your niece, I hope everything goes okay. Oh and of course I will pray for your #6 gift on your list. :)
The hot tub is hilarious, Hannah asked for a pink trailer and a pink fireplace. okay??? Kids are funny.
I can't even respond to this post, because I am laughing so hard!
Post a Comment