My sister, Christy, is having a Spring Boutique if anyone is interested in coming!!
OPEN HOUSE
WED. MARCH 4TH
6:30 - 8:30 P.M.
CHRISTY'S HOUSE
EMAIL ME FOR HER ADDRESS IF YOU NEED IT
801-921-0263 - CHRISTY
VENDORS INCLUDE:
BUMBLES WATCHES
SCENTSY
SOLE DESIRES SHOES
LUX & LAVISH HANDBAGS
GREEN TEA HP
COME HANG OUT, HAVE SOME TREATS, CHAT WITH FRIENDS AND GET READY FOR SPRING!!!!!
2016 Ladies Take STG from courtney wallin on Vimeo.
10 years ago
4 comments:
man! i totally want to come! but i'll be in cancun!!!!! that sucks!
We tried to make it. Abbie and I couldn't find her house! We searched for like a half hour then gave up. We really wanted to come!
Sam-that sucks you guys couldn't find her house. I'm not sure what you were interested in, but I know Heather is having a Shoe Party this month and Bree is having a Purse Party. I'll tell them to send you an invite! :)
Here is the bunk bed info
http://www.bunkbedsonly.com/staircase-bunk.html
http://www.simplybunkbeds.com/twin-over-twin/wood-bunk-beds/stairwaytwinovertwinbunkbed.cfm
the top one is the site we went through. We just googled 'bunk beds' there are tons of sites.
Post a Comment