12.08.2008

THIS, THAT & THE OTHER

Kam is apparently asking Santa for a hot tub for Christmas. Ryder can't wait for Christmas Break so he can watch cartoons in the morning. Kam humors me in the car when she tells me: "MOM, I see dead people out my window" (cemeteries). I ran my first 5K over the weekend and did suprisingly AWESOME! We had a "Christmas" party at my house this weekend and would prefer to never talk about it again as long as I shall live. I got my toes painted this morning. My niece goes to Primary Children's tomorrow morning for brain surgery (keep your fingers crossed...or PRAY...do whichever floats your boat). I can't wait to play in the snow with the kids after school. I gave B my Christmas list today...(AND it would be greatly appreciated if while you are praying or crossing your fingers for Isabel's surgery to go smoothly...you don't leave out gift #6 on my Christmas list which is OBVIOUSLY an engamgement ring!!!!!)

2 comments:

Kris said...

I will pray for your niece, I hope everything goes okay. Oh and of course I will pray for your #6 gift on your list. :)
The hot tub is hilarious, Hannah asked for a pink trailer and a pink fireplace. okay??? Kids are funny.

Anonymous said...

I can't even respond to this post, because I am laughing so hard!