9.14.2009

PRESCHOOL

Kam started preschool last week and she was so excited! She loves Miss. Tiffany and loves school. (Mostly the boys...I think!)

Getting ready to go to preschool. She has been dying to wear her clothes and shoes and was glad the time had FINALLY came to wear them. And she wouldn't take a pic without the teddy bear!
Kam and her BFF Ki. They are in the same class this year!! YAY!!

Playing with magnets before class started.

When I picked her up I asked her how her day went. She told me:

"I almost got a strike. Miss. Tiffany asked me to sit down and I didn't. But, I sat down right before I got one. So, I didn't get one." I think she pushes buttons sometimes! :)

"I breaked up with Kade. He wouldn't kiss me so I breaked up with him. But I still love him. Does breaking up mean I love him? Cause I love him. But I breaked up with him."

All in all, I think it was a great day. I think.

No comments: