4.22.2010

BIRTH DAY

So...my birth day is over. But, not my birth MONTH! B can't believe I think I need a whole month to celebrate, but what does he know?!

I had a great day. Went to lunch with some friends (forgot my camera). But, I did get a nice surprise after lunch. These:

TWO TICKETS!!!

Went to go to my car and a cop was ticketing me. I was over my 1 hour parking limit, so I hurried and ran up to him and said "Wait, don't give me a ticket. I'm leaving, I'm getting in my car." He said: "too late". I said: "Are you really going to give me a ticket? I am leaving and it's my birthday". And he said (while acting like a douche rocket): "Well, then I guess you shouldn't break the law on your birthday, huh?" To which I replied: "you are lame."

So, he handed me a ticket for being over my 1 hour time limit. And as I get in my car I notice another one on my windshield wiper. So, I get out and look at it and it was a ticket the SAME cop wrote an hour earlier for not having a front license plate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

My sweet sister, Heather, watched Kam while I went to lunch with my girlfriends. When I got to Heather's house to pick up Kambree, there was a cupcake cake waiting for me. Her and the girls had baked and decorated it while I was at lunch. I put it in my car and drove home trying to be SO careful. Apparently not careful enough. The LAST turn into my neighborhood and it tipped over:


Good thing I had just vacuumed my car! ;)

Later that night I got home and found these on my kitchen table:



With a note:

that said: "Happy Birthday! Love you so much. Your still hot even though your old."

Then we went to dinner at P.F. Changs with some friends and family (forgot camera..again) and finished the night off with brownies and ice cream!

At the end of the day, I decided that 28 isn't so bad. I mean, I could be turning 30 like Brandon.

1 comment:

Katrina Witt said...

lol GO TIFF!!! Let see if I can make an interesting 28th Birthday too! (mine is June 5) You sure make me giggle.