4.29.2009

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME....

I celebrated my 27th birthday last week. I'm getting old, I know! My birthday was good. My in-laws took me & Kam to lunch at La Casita. B, Kam and I (Ryder thought it would be more fun to go to Grandma Glenda's house...:() went to dinner later that night and then we did cake and ice cream at my house! My SIL, Bree, didn't think I should have to make my own cake on my birthday so she made me this:


And made my day!! Thanks Bree!! You are too funny!

B and Kam gave me some lotion, bubble bath and REALLY cute cards!
Ryder gave me the movie Twilight and I think he was WAY more excited than I was. I've already seen it 3 times, but he has been dying to see it. So, we watched it that night and he LOVED it...funny boy!

Then on Friday night, we had a little get together at my house with some friends. Thanks for those who came. And for those of you who didn't show...you suck! ;)

Jenny, me, Julie & Tia

All in all it was a great birthday. Now, it's time to start planning for Ryder's!

3 comments:

tanni said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was quite a special day for you!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake and your gifts!! Looks like you had fun at your party....wish I could have came!! April is full of birthdays for us, craziness!!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

That cake is hilarious! Happy B-day...I had no idea that we were the same age! I loved the story of Ryder's 1st tooth too, that is pretty funny.