4.06.2009

MOAB & The BIG Blue Can


Brandon & the kids at Dead Horse Point...SOOOO pretty!

Kam bought these glasses in Moab and hasn't taken them off since!
Cheese! (Notice the snow behind her!)
Ryder riding his dirt bike...finally. We took the training wheels off a while ago and he has been scared, but finally got on this weekend. We couldn't get him off!
We went down to Moab from Wednesday to Sunday and had fun, despite the cold weather and snow. We were able to get some rides in on the four wheeler and motorcycles!! Hopefully next year when we go it will be warmer!

P.S. I got a letter in the mail telling me that the recycling program for Spanish Fork will start June 1st!! :) So, if you live in SF and want a BIG BLUE CAN, go here and sign up!!

2 comments:

tanni said...

Sounds like a blast!!! I love moab!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Tiff-
Alright, I know I will probably forget to ask you at preschool tomorrow since it will be a crazy fieldtrip day, but I was wondering if a week from Thursday (the 23rd)would work for you for the purse party? I was thinking the 22nd, but the other lady can't do it that day, so just let me know if you would still be available. Also do you do incentives? Also, one more thing...will you ask your neighbor Melissa if she is still going to enroll her daughter in preschool so I know if I should keep her spot or if it is o.k. to fill it. I've left a message, but I would hate to give it away if she is planning on it:^)
Thanks Tiffany!