5.20.2009

gRaDuAtIoN

Both Kambree and Ryder had their graduations last week. There were SO many people at Ry's plus the seating sucked, so I didn't get any pictures of him :(, but he is so cute and so fun to watch!! Now Kambree's graduation on the other hand was both HILARIOUS and EMBARASSING. I didn't put leggings on her because it was so hot that day and boy do I regret that. The story goes:

Kambree and Miss. Tiffany (best preschool teacher. ever.)

Waiting patiently for the program to start. And being good.

Kam's graduating class.

Singing (usually 2 seconds behind everyone else. so cute though.)

Getting bored.

Singing (or yelling) some more.

And then it happened. She would show the "audience" her panties and everyone would laugh, so she would keep doing it. After several dirty looks from me, I finally went up behind her (during the program) and whispered in her ear (with a smile on my face) "If you show your panties one more time I am taking you to the car and beating you!" As I walked away, she did that pose above and apparently every time I would turn my head she would flash everyone and then giggle. It was SO annoying. After the program a mom came up to me and said "at least she kept her panties on." Yep, thank goodness she did.

Getting her diploma!

All done with school for the year!! Good job on the program Kam, (minus the flashing parts) you did great and I love you lots!!!!

2 comments:

tanni said...

Oh that is too funny! Congrats to kambree for graduating!!!!!! And Ryder as well!

TiffanyHarrison said...

That was pretty funny! Ellie was really naughty during that class! And she had the same problem because she didn't have any tights on either! Whoops:^) Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your cute kids lives over the years and we will see you again next year! Have a good summer:^)