6.30.2009

FATHER'S DAY & "LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK"

I know I am SUPER late posting this, but blogger (or my computer) hates me for some reason and won't let me post pics.

Father's Day:

We started the day by going to B's parent's house. I took the camera, but forgot about it and left it in the truck...dang! The kids and B went for a dip in the pool and loved every minute of it!!

Then we headed to my parent's cabin in Strawberry for a BBQ. I did remember to use my camera!!! It's a MiRaClE!!

The kids went on 4-Wheeler rides. Ryder, Taylor & Graden.

Kam played dress up (with a dirty face).

Some of her MANY poses...

Kam and Papa Larry. It's impossible to get her to smile for the camera. She prefers to make weird faces, strange poses or not do anything at all. At least Grandpa smiled!!

VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! (THERE IS BLOOD!)
THEN we got home. Kam and Ryder took a bath together. Out of NOWHERE Kam gets a bloody nose. And blood is everywhere. Well, she thinks it is funny so she starts smearing it all over her stomach and then she would try to get Ryder with it (who is freaking out..by the way)!! Kambree keeps saying over and over "where is the blood coming from?" We would tell her it was coming from her nose and she would say "no, it's not my blood. Where is the blood from?" She never got it!! But B and I were laughing so hard because she seriously didn't think it was her blood and wanted to know where it was coming from!

Oh...Good Times!!

No comments: