7.06.2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KAMBREE!!!

Kam turned 4 the end of June. It's so crazy to me that she is already 4. She has quite the personality and is fun to have around (sometimes). In fact, as I am typing this, she is sassing off to me and I want to sell her. Oh boy!!

She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop party and when I took her to the store to check out the cakes she noticed they only had TWO LPS's on them...how dare them?! She wanted a cake with "like a hundred" pet shops. So, I had the cake made and then decorated it myself with the LPS's. It actually turned out really cute and she LOVED it!!

If you look closely, you can see her little hand on the left side of the cake. What's she doing? COUNTING the LPS's to make sure there was enough!!

Aspen & Mataya at the party.

Graden, Kam's cousin! Him and Kam share the same birthday!!

The pinata. Kam prounounced it "pin-otta". It was cute. Getting ready to get some candy!!
Hitting it again. Notice how she is holding the bat!


Now it was time to share the bat and let the other kids hit the pinata. HA. What you don't see? Kam crying hysterically behind the camera. She was SO mad she had to share the bat with all the other kids. Ya know the song: "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"...yep. That was Kam...to a T.

Ry was happy to get some candy!!


Presents galore!!

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday. Kam blew out the candles twice before we started singing and then she couldn't even wait for us to finish the song before she blew them out again!

THE NEXT DAY:

Kam posing with her Oobee's my sister & her family gave Kam for her birthday.
Kam wanted to have a special birthday party with her BFF, Ki. They went and got their toes painted.


They got watermelon's on their toes!! Sooo cute!

Then we went to the park and had lunch. Whatever the birthday girl wanted!




Tay and Ry came along for lunch!!

She can be SO sweet sometimes.

Kam got this cute swimming suit from my friend for her birthday and she won't take it off. I have to sneak it in the wash at night. (You can kind of see my new wall color in this pic too.)

Blowing out the sparklers in her cupcake....

Slip n Slide time!!!

Kam in her new get up!! She has wanted skates for so long and finally got some. Along with knee pads, elbow pads and a helmet. She kept falling on her bum, so she wanted to know where the butt pads were!!
Happy Birthday Kam-a-lama-ding-dong!!

1 comment:

tanni said...

How fun!! Where did you go to get her toes done like that!?and that cake! How cute!!! Sounds like she had a great bday! Happy bday Kam!