1.09.2010

ChRiStMaS 2009

I know these are a little late and for a couple of reasons.

1) I lost my camera on Christmas Day...long story!

2) My computer only let's me upload pictures once in a great while.

3) I am a procrastinator. Yep, I said it. It's true.

December was such a busy month, but as always, lots of fun!!

Kam sitting on Santa's lap. She told him she wanted a puppy, Baby Alive and a "hoki yoki". B came home and asked me what a hoki yoki was. We finally figured it out. A KARAOKE machine. Ry wouldn't sit on Santa's lap because Santa is, in his words, "freaky".


We took the kids Ice Skating for their first time and they LOVED it. I can't believe I have waited this long to take them. I can't wait to go back again. And I was surprised how fast they caught on!

Christmas Eve in their jammies getting ready to go to bed!

Christmas Morning!

Ryder got a BB Gun. I am still trying to decide how smart of a decision that was! ;)

Kam playing "grocery store". I can't tell you how many hours I have played this with her!!!

No comments: