1.09.2010

DANCE RECITAL

Kam started dance last fall and had her first dance recital a couple of days ago. She LOVES to take dance and loves to shake it. However, she doesn't love to pay attention to what she is suppose to be doing. A lot of times at dance class I will catch her not paying attention to Miss. Sara and just looking at herself in the mirror while she shakes it. I have NO idea where she got that from. Maybe her dad?!

She was SO excited to wear her costume and she didn't even get stage fright. She said she loved being up there with everyone watching her!


2 comments:

Abbie Ollerton said...

She is so cute! It takes me back to the days when we used to shake it for Vicky Jones! Those were the days!

Jen Jensen said...

Hi Tiffany,
You left a comment on my Studio 32 Shoes blog. I do have the Zebra print shoes in a 6.5 and would be happy to offer them to you at $10. If you are local we can meet up or I can ship them for $5. Email me at jennijensen@gmail.com if you want me to send you a paypal invoice. Thanks!
(cute daughter BTW)