2.09.2010

KAM....

What she's up to these days:


2 words...MESSY BUNS. She makes me do a messy bun in her hair almost EVERY SINGLE DAY.... On this day, she was super excited because she had TWO of them! Ahh....the joys of being little. And I can't forget 2 more words: FREE WILLY. Remember this movie? It's old. I watched it when I was a kid. And now Kam streams it from Netflix AT LEAST 8 times a day. At least. I think I have the whole movie memorized....

Self Portraits. And lots of them. EVERY SINGLE TIME I got to take the pictures of my memory card it is filled with pictures like this:

And this: (this is her leg)

I was a little taken back by this picture she took. In case you don't know, Kam has a LARGE birthmark on the back of her right leg. It grows with her, so it will always cover the same portion of her leg. It's big and splotchy, but I don't even notice it anymore. I forget it's there. Most of the time. When she was little I considered having it removed, by laser. But, her doc told me it was unnecessary. It would hurt and with her being so little they would use anesthesia, which has it's own risks. So I decided to leave it and let her choose when she got older. She points out her "bruise", as she calls it, every so often. When she does I ask her if she likes it or wants it gone. She always tells me she doesn't care. So when she took this picture I wondered if she took it because:
1. She likes it and think it's cool, even picture-worthy.
2. Or did she take it because it bothers her?

Thoughts?!?!

No comments: