2.09.2010

RYDER...

**SIDE NOTE** In case you were wondering why I have a billion pics of Kam, and not so many of Ry...it's because he is at school most of the day! ;) It's not because I favor Kam over him! Trust me..Ry and I get along WAY better than Kam and I. Girls and their attitudes...

At school, Ryder had to pick a country and do a presentation on it in front of the whole class. He chose ITALY. We did some research. Visited with my cousin Nicky. Made some pizzelle's. And then came the presentation...

Ryder showed them some $$ from Italy:

Told them everything he was suppose to:

Made the class giggle by purposely clearing his throat as loud as he could into the microphone:
And then IT happened. He burped. Into the microphone. And the class thought it was hilarious. Really? WHY?

Because that's Ry for you. I guess. Aside from belching, he did great. Apparently a lot of kids in his class are scared to get up in front of the room and talk. Ryder is not. Which is a good thing. I think. He is the class clown. For sure.

A few things I have learned about Ryder being in school {by his classmates}:

They call him "the President".

The class plant is named after him. It's name. French FRY. Classic.

He loves to make everyone laugh. And sometimes embarrass me. By belching. In front of the whole class. Right into the microphone.

Love that kid! ;)

No comments: