10.25.2008

GARDNER VILLAGE

Last week (or maybe even the week before that) my mom, the girls & the kids went up to Gardner Village to see the witches. It's a fun little tradition that we do every year. Except it was SO cold this year we had to start out with some "Spider Cider" and "Pink Hot Chocolate" at one of the little shops. We always look around at the witches, go into a few shops, eat dinner at Archibalds and THEN (the kids' favorite part) we go into the Candy Shoppe and the kids get to pick out a treat. After Gardner Village we usually go to Tai Pan to check out their Christmas decorations and their lovely trees which puts me in the mood for CHRISTMAS!!!! It's always a good time and we look forward to doing this every year!

Morgan, Isabel, Ryder, Kya & Dagen

Morgan, Taylor, Kam, Isabel & Ryder

I wish I had a picture of EVERYBODY, but I actually just stole this pics of my sisters blog because when we got up there and I took my camera out to take some pics, Brandon had taken out the memory card..so my camera was useless!! And Christy (HINT HINT) has still not sent me the pics she took like she was suppose to! :)

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Tiff its me your long lost friend how are you?call me and check out my blog that i just started this wkend! cant wait to hear from you.maybe...??