10.21.2008

I NEED WHAT?

Ryder was home "sick" yesterday so he sat on the couch most of the day watching cartoons. All of a sudden he comes running into my room to tell me about something that he saw on TV.

"Mom, mom...there is this thing on TV that you can buy and it makes hamburgers and you can make like 5 at a time AND it only takes like 2 minutes to cook the hamburgers. You really need to buy it mom. MOM..Do you want to come look at it...MOM?"

The whole time he is SO excited to be telling me this and he is running his mouth at about 100 mph. I couldn't figure out what in the sam hell he was talking about. And then I remembered...It's the Billy Mays Hamburger Press. (What else is this guy going to sell?) I couldn't stop laughing!!!!



P.S. And why do they put these kind of things on the commercials for children's cartoons? EVERY time (without fail) that Kam watches cartoons, she gets so excited about all the commercials with toys on them. Her list for Christmas just keeps getting longer and longer......

P.S.S. This post made it sound like my kids watch a grundle of T.V. They don't...I promise! :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

That is hilarious. I agree with the commercials though, every time there is a toy on the t.v. during a "spongebob" break, I hear this, "I want that for my birthday or Christmas!" I can't stand it. I hate commercials. It is good to hear someone else is feeling my pain.