10.07.2008

NEW TRUCK

Brandon flew out to Idaho last week to pick up a brand new truck. We got rid of the Titan (sobbing) and replaced it with a new Chevy Duramax (spelling)? I loved the Titan and since I am the one who usually drives it (B drives my car to work) I guess I am the one with the new vehicle.

CONS of the new truck:
1) No backup sensor. (Watch out neighbor kids...)

2) It's longer than the Titan and THAT truck was hard for me to park. (And let's face it...no one wants a larger rear end.)

3) No T.V. (at least not yet). No more listening to Sleeping Beauty. I have not seen that movie in years, but it was in the Titan since March and I can recite the whole movie for you...word for word. Wait....maybe this should be under Pro's! :) Ha, it's a con because the kids fight more!

4) The backseat is smaller, therefore, the children are closer to my ears and with Con #3...it's LOUD!!!

5) There are not footsteps (yet) and I'm short...so that poses a little bit of a problem!

PROS:

1) The smell of new leather...mmmmm

2) XM Radio. Hello uncensored music.

3) Cleanliness. No matter how clean you keep your vehicle...a new vehicle is wonderfully CLEAN!

4) Bigger, Stronger Engine. (Bigger is better....right?) This will be better for pulling the trailer! :)

5) Now that B got a new truck (TECHNICALLY it is his) it is now my turn for a new car! Holla.

On that note...I hope everyone has a great day!

Peace.

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

About con #3, your rear end has been shrinking lately. GOOD JOB!!!!

This is Us! said...

I love the truck. Chad drove and now he wants one! Thanks a ton! But I guess he can dream!

nicky said...

Bigger rear end...ha thats funny stuff

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

LOL! I can picture it now:....you go out to make a quick trip to Target, get a running jump to get into the truck, pull out of the driveway taking out 3 of the neighbor kids, the kids in the small backseat are screaming so loud you begin daydreaming of Sleeping Beauty therefore running a red light and cutting off the pissed off guy that's now tailgating your big rear end, and end your trip at Target where you end up taking the last 4 spots in the parking lot because you can't get inside any of the lines and decide to park in the middle!! You better pray for a new car quick :)