11.30.2008

I GOT TAGGED...KIND OF!!

This is called husband tag folks...but I guess Bree needed a good laugh so she tagged me!!!!

I've been tagged...
What's your husband's name? Seriously Bree...what is wrong with you? You know this is a sore subject...
How long have you guys been married? We. Are. Not.
How long did you date? It will be 9 years on January 1st. WOW!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? I do.
Who said "I love you" first? Brandon
Who is taller? B, by exactly 1 foot.
Who is the better singer? I don't know. I honestly don't think I have ever heard Brandon sing.
Who does the laundry? ME
Who pays the bills? B, for sure. I have a really bad memory and forget to pay bills!!!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me...and it's closer to the door. I guess if someone breaks in, he wants them to get to me first!!
Who mows the lawn? Brandon...but I did mow the lawn for the first time this summer! (And it took me a good couple hours and it was entertaining for the neighbors!)
Who cooks dinner? Me...always. I don't think B knows how to cook.
Who drives? Brandon
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? ME, ME, ME. I think B's greatest fear in life is to admit that he is wrong. He just can't do it.
Who kissed who first? Brandon kissed me!
Who asked out who first? Brandon
Who wears the pants? Hmmm...it's probably about 50/50 around here.

I tag...Christy, Heather, Tricia, Tia and anyone else who wants to do it.

2 comments:

This is Us! said...

That was funny! I just wanted to see if you would do it. I love the answer for how long you have been married. Just exactly which swear words are those?

This is Us! said...

Hey Tiff - sorry about the background. I just realized that I had copied you. I changed it so they won't look the same. But hey great taste!