11.01.2008

IT'S BEEN AWHILE.....

Since I last posted and therefore, it's going to be picture OVERLOAD. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

Just a funny pic...but Kam spends a lot of her time staring at herself in the mirror usually singing or making funny faces.

Last Saturday we went to a Cookie Decorating Party hosted by my cousin Nicky. She always does the funnest and most creative parties. Here are the goods to decorate:

I made a sugar filled punch (as if the kids needed more sugar) but it had a "DEAD FROZEN HAND" in it:

Ryder & Isabel decorating cookies (I didn't get any pics of Kam...bad mom!):

Then on Sunday we went to my cousin Kim's for the ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY. We do trunk or treating and dinner.

The cute eyeball cupcakes the kids and I made:

Kam trunk or treating. She is suppose to be "Hannah Antanna", but I couldn't get her stupid wig to stay on...

Ryder & Isabel (a.k.a. Jasmine & Drake) Drake is from a video game...don't ask!

We went bowling at the Payson Bowling Alley which is awesome for 2 reasons: 1. They serve beer and 2. There are often celebrity sightings....like Gary Coleman...hahaha At least we didn't get ran over!! B getting his bowl (or drink) on!

I went on a field trip with Kam and her preschool class to the BIG RED BARN. Kam and her little friend:

Kam picking out the PERFECT and slightly rotting pumpkin:

We found out Kam had a broken finger. It had been broken for 10 days before I finally decided to take her into the doctor (I know, I know...I deserve the MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD). She hadn't complained about it so I just thought she hurt it (her cousin slid into her finger on his knees)! She also got a flu shot and the doc and she was so proud because "I wasn't even scared and it didn't even hurt. I am so brave!"
Then Kambree had a Halloween Party at school and wanted to be a ROCKSTAR....


Then we went over to Lindon to the Nightmare Express. It was a HAUNTED train ride that went through this guy's backyard. It was pretty fun! Ryder & Kambree posing. This is Kam's new pose...I know it's weird and she just happened to have a mouthful of popcorn...sorry!

Kam with one of the SCARERS:

Kam and Mom on the train (and part of Kasey's head!):

Then Ryder had a parade at school so Kam, Brandon and I went over to the school and watched:

IT WAS FINALLY HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!! Hannah and Drake getting ready to go to my mom's school for a little trick or treating (as if they needed ANY more candy by this point) and dinner:

And to end the night we finally got to take the kids around the neighborhood to do some good ole fashioned door to door trick or treating. I don't have any pics of Ryder because him and Brandon took off ahead of us because Kam is a little SLOW. I stayed behind with a couple of my neighbors and their kids. Here is a pic of Kam and her friend Ky or Ariel:

After we got home I told the kids they could either have their candy or I would buy it from them. Ryder chose the $5, Kam took the candy! :)

Hope you all had a great Halloween. And I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THIS POST!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun.

Kris said...

Jeez woman you have been busy! I don't know about you, but I am so GLAD that halloween is over. I love it, but freak how many activities, sugar highs, and costume changes can you have??!! Your kids looked really cute!

This is Us! said...

Busy, busy!! I am so proud of you for posting. I have a ton to post so I keep putting it off!

nicky said...

Thank you so much for coming to my house and going on the train. I loved the train.....

Anonymous said...

Wow, tons of fun stuff!! Kam's hair looks really cute in the picture of her looking at herself in the mirror!

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

Jake loves that Ryder was Drake!!!! We still haven't gotten together with the kidos!!

tanni said...

oh hell...i've been bowling in payson and took a pic of gary coleman..can i say tycee was afraid and crying because she thought he'd come beat me up! ha ha ha funny!