2.23.2009

Conflict

Naturally I LOVE looking at engagement rings. Mostly because I can't wait for the day B puts one on my finger. However, we are having a bit of a conflict. He HATES, no DESPISES the wedding rings (yes, plural) I have picked out. I have narrowed it down to 4 rings that I absolutely love. But, he hates the style that I chose. Do you think it is important that he likes the ring? I have tried looking at other rings but I have already fallen in love with these other rings so nothing else catches my eye. He thinks it is important because he "has to look at it for the rest of his life". Or should I even be choosing rings myself? Should he just pick it out himself?!?! What if I don't like the one he picks out? So, I have a poll going (over there to the right) to see what you guys think...or leave me a comment!

Muchas gracias.

Disclaimer: My "exciting" news has nothing to do with getting married, getting engaged, tying the knot or anything like that. JUST so we're clear! :)

5 comments:

nicky said...

I think you should post photos of the rings you are looking at. I think my approval should count also...just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of girls like to pick their ring out, but Bobby picked mine out and totally surprised me. I love it!! But, there is no "bad" diamond out there to me!!

Tiffany said...

Nicky...I will Email you a picture. I don't want it to be public! HAHA Trish..You know how picky I am, right? LOL

The Byron Family said...

dude who cares if he likes it...he's buying it for YOU not himself. tell him he can have the pleasure of picking is own damn ring out.

tanni said...

i think that you should pick the ring out, your the one that has to wear it for the rest of you life, AND my friend had her ring all picked out, and her husband took HIS SISTER to pick up the ring and he came home with a totally different ring! a ring that his SISTER Picked out! i say go with the one you like......