2.25.2009

I'M LETTING THIS CAT OUT OF THE BAG....

I wanted to wait until tomorrow....however, you are all too funny bugging me about my SURPRISE!!!!!

HERE it is!!! (Click on "here", for those of you who don't know)


I have been fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom for the past 4 years and while I really enjoy doing it...I needed something to get me out of the house!! (And also some adult interaction!!!) I decided to do this for fun and I am really excited about it!!

Let me know what you like and what you don't like. Or what I could bring in that you have been looking for!! I wanted to keep the prices low....nothing over $40 and MOST of them are $30.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

tanni said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!! i'll totally buy from you!

Kris said...

OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! The purses are sweet! I am loving the pink one. I will have to come get one, do you have any that could be 1/2 purse, 1/2 diaper bag? I don't really want a "diaper bag" but you know in the long run you have to have a bag that works like one. I Love Purses!

Tiffany said...

Kristin, I have some that are big enough you could use as a diaper bag and a purse. The pink one is actually kind of big. It could double as a diaper bag!! Let me know when you want to come up. I am getting another shipment in next week, if you want to wait until then!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tiff! Love all the purses!

nicky said...

Exciting! You will do a great job.