3.13.2008

BY POPULAR DEMAND.....

May I introduce another part of our family.

This is Max. Max is our 7 year old cat and Brandon's little "buddy". He is a really pretty cat, however, he is such a diva. He will only drink fresh water out of the sink, will only sleep right next to Brandon on the bed and constantly sits at the kitchen door wanting to go outside only to run immediately around back to the sliding glass door and want back in. I think it's safe to say that our feelings for each other are mutual. He's not very fond of me either!



And our other family member is Cookie, a ferret. Yes, I said it, a ferret. Gross, I know what you are thinking. I didn't really want to get her, but Brandon and the kids were crazy about her. Plus, she was a cute little baby when we got her. But now, I love her. She is the cutest, funnest animal EVER. She loves to play and loves the kids. Kam thinks the ferret is her baby and carries her wrapped up in a blanket like one. To be honest, I am surprised she is still alive with all the hugging, cuddling, bouncing and choking (not intentionally) that she receives from Kambree. She loves to chase the cat around the house. Max is scared to death of her which is ironic since he eats things bigger than her! She hops when she gets excited and makes a really cute squeaking noise. She also loves to take our flip flops and hide them under the couch. Please come and see her if you would like. I promise if you come over you will not smell her. I am very particular about her taking her raspberry scented baths and her Odor-Out which eliminates all odors from her body (you know what I'm talking about)...I'm sure you all wanted to know that!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Welcome to the Blog World! I can't believe you have a ferret. I heard they are good pets. No dog huh? Cute pic of Ryder holding Cookie.

grandmabring17@gmail.comn said...

Tiffany,
This is (aunt Diane) thank you for doing this blog. I love the ones that my kids do and the one that Kim and Kris is doing for us.Your Kids are little cuties and Ryder look just you did at that age, and I have never seen you litte girl. We can be 8000 miles away and still feel like we are right there in good old utah. Tell you Mom and Dad hello for us and we will see you some time next year. Love Allan and Diane. (Elder and Sister)