3.31.2008

Ciao!

We are out of here!! Brandon is just hopping in the shower and then we are heading to the airport!! I am actually getting REALLY sad to leave the kids. I was ready to leave them yesterday, (they were being naughty) but I am tearing up right now because I am sad to leave them behind. I know that Ash and Jake will take good care of them while we are gone. They will be flying out Friday to meet us in Disney World...I can't wait!! Thanks Bree, Heather & Brent and Becky for helping out with kids while we are gone. We'll take lots of pictures and I can't wait to post them!! Until then.....Ciao!

1 comment:

nicky said...

Are you back yet? I can't wait to see photos and hear about your fun trip. I am still waiting to watch the Kite Runner with you....I was going to watch in on the flight back from Boston but I watched Sweeny Todd.