3.13.2008

FINALLY CHECKED OFF MY TO DO LIST!!


So, it only took me about 2 months to finally get "START BLOG" checked off my to do list! Whew! What a relief...now I can move on to more important things, like chase my children! I thought we would start a blog since everyone else has and so you could see what we were up to. Brandon is currently training for 2 triathlons that he will be doing this summer. This, along with work takes up a lot of his time. It will be so nice when summer comes around and we can go camping and break away from the hustle and bustle of every day life! I am currently counting down the days until March 31st. That will be the day I leave behind this cold weather and head to Atlantis in the Bahamas for 5 days with my man! Then, we will leave behind the peaceful and quiet Bahamas and head to Disney World for another 5 crazy filled days. The kids and Becky (B's mom) will be joining us there! I will think of you all in the cold while I lay on the beach!!! Ryder is in Kindergarten and LOVES it (most days). He has convinced me today that he is seriously ill and can't go to school. After learning that he won't be able to play with friends if he is that sick, he has decided that he's really feeling pretty good now! He loves to play and I usually don't see him too much. He has a ton of little neighbor friends and they play ALL day! Kambree is home all day with me (except for the 1 day a month the neighbor watches her while I volunteer in Ry's class) and she is a handful. She likes to play with the neighbor kids and always tries to hang out with Ryder and his friends. She is into EVERYTHING and is a very troublesome little girl. I hope when she turns 3 she will stop with her "naughty" ways. Don't worry, I will start to take pictures and post all the things she does. You will be amazed!! Sorry for the novel, but welcome to our blog!!!

4 comments:

This is Us! said...

That is way cute, I am so proud of you. You finally did it.

Grandpa Larry said...

What an adorable family. But didn't you leave Max and Cookie Out of the family picture?

nicky said...

Tiffany-Your blog looks great. I am loving the background! I love the "girlfriend" part. I am also voting for photos of max and cookie to be in the family photo.

The Duncan Family said...

Hi Tiffany! It's Samantha. Welcome to the blogging world, it is very exciting.