7.13.2009

FOURTH OF JULY

We started the day with some serious waffles. Hello ReD, wHiTe & BlUe:


Then we took this little guy:

And this little girl:

FISHING!!



Ryder got to put BLUE hair gel in his hair:


So Kam wanted some too: (this star WILL be perfected by the 24th...I promise!)





While the boys fished:


Kam had a little photo shoot: (with herself)


the tree


my hair

my earring


and Ryder trying to figure out where he could pee.






Kam showed me her rolling-down-the-hill skills:


And then we had to leave...


We had some friends over for a BBQ & roasted marshmallows over the fire. The night ended with fireworks (and mosquito bites)!

3 comments:

thetaylors said...

Addison had that same hairdo for the 4th. Very Cute!!

tanni said...

How did you do that star!!?? I've never seen that before! Way cute! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Tiffany said...

Tania-on the right hand side of my blog there is a button called "Girly Do's" and I got the idea from there. I will use ribbon for the 24th, but she wanted to use the hair gel like Ryder. It has TONS of cute ideas on it!