7.29.2009

JULY IS COMING TO AN END...

so I better let you all know what we have been up to.

We celebrated my mama's birthday on the 19th. I don't know who really got to open the presents...my mom or the kids!!

Carnival Trip #1: Kam and her little friend going for a ride.

The next day is Carnival Trip #2. During this trip Kam wins a GOLDFISH and is in HEAVEN.

That night we hit up the RODEO. It's always so much fun. Ry is down in the box my parents buy tickets for every year. RIGHT next to the fence and lots of fun!!

The next day we, yep you guessed it, go to the carni AGAIN! Carnival Trip #3 and def the last!! Ryder, Dagen & Logen getting ready for rides!

B, Ryder & Dagen: (Ry was so much fun this year because he wanted to go on all the "BIG KID" rides!)

Kam, Logen, Graden & Dagen going for a boat ride:

Kam on the motorcycles:

Oh YES. And don't let me forget. Ryder also won a goldfish this night. We are now the proud owners of not 1, but TWO carnival goldfish....

We went to the fireworks after, but I didn't get any pics. Spanish Fork's fireworks were AWESOME this year!

A few days ago we got invited to go boating with some friends! FUN!!

B & Ry swimming in the water:

Kam was SO happy to be in the boat and she had this funny little grin the WHOLE time!

Ry got to have a ride on the tube.

And Mandy was SO nice to go out with Kam. Kam only wanted Mandy to go with her.

Boating made the little one REALLY tired:

4 comments:

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

I love the picture of Brandon in the "big kid" ride!! Post some pictures of your new haircut!

tanni said...

How fun!!! Looks like ya'll have had a great july!!! Lucky kids winning 2 carnival goldfish!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pics!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Kris said...

You guys have been busy! It looks like you have had a lot of fun. 3 trips to the carnival!!! You are a great mom, I can barely handle one without getting my fix of the carni.