7.08.2009

NEED SOME EXTRA CASH?

Remember this little sweetie pie?

First, I was going to sell her. But, then I decided that wasn't going to work. After today's events (listed below) I realize I am going to have to PAY someone to take her.

Remember this was all in ONE day. Not even a full day.

Dumped out a 1/2 full bottle of detangler spray. On the carpet in her bedroom.

Squatted (I assume) and peed on her bedroom carpet. (Looks like the carpet cleaner is coming out?)

Threw everything out of her armoire and locked the ferret inside with blankets (because the ferret is her baby, after all).

Said ferret had an "accident" in the armoire.

Took the container of hair elastics from the bathroom and dumped all 3 million of them out onto her, you guessed it, bedroom floor.

Took a brand new roll of toilet paper from the bathroom, which she rolled into balls and then soaked in water. All in her bedroom. On the carpet.

Changed her clothes SO many times today her laundry basket is OVERFLOWING.

Drew all over my grocery list.

Managed to tease all the neighbor boys with her lovely antics. "Mason, I'm gonna kiss you." "Hey boys, who wants kisses?"

Oh yes. I almost forgot. She EVEN took a nap today....

Please pray for me. :) Or her if she continues to act this way.

2 comments:

tanni said...

Oh my hell! That is sooooo funny!!!! I can't believe she did all that in half a day! What a little fire cracker! =) good luck and I'll def pray for ya if it keeps up!

This is Us! said...

She is always so well behaved at my house!!!