4.13.2008

BAHAMAS - ATLANTIS RESORT

We had a TON of fun in the Bahamas. The weather was awesome...you should never trust the weatherman!!

This is a picture from our hotel room of the trainers with the dolphins. I got to go swimming with the dolphins, but I didn't have my camera (B took it golfing). It was really fun...and scary at the same time!
Here are some more pictures from our hotel balcony. The grounds at the resort were AMAZING! They had lots of sea life all over, including dolphins, sharks, sting rays, turtles, etc. They have a water slide that takes you under the water in a clear tube and you are surrounded by sharks. That was pretty neat!!


More pictures of the grounds! (I will post a slide show of all the pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it!!!)





Brandon golfing. I was suppose to find a better picture of him on the golf course. But, I liked this background the most!!!
Our last night in the Bahamas...:(
Nicole, Greg, Ryan, Garrett, Breck, Carrie, Roman, "Bringhurst" & Brandon. There's a GREAT story behind my nickname the whole trip. I'll have to post about that later!:)

While we were in the lovely Bahamas Ash & Jake came at stayed at our house and watched after the kids! They did an awesome job and my kids LOVE them to pieces. Ryder can't stop talking about hanging out with Jake, they're best little buddies now. And, I think they probably will NEVER want children after watching Kambree...I'm sorry, but thanks for your help.

3 comments:

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

NOT True!! We'll watch your kids again anyday!! Jake doesn't like that noone "idolizes" over him at our house :) Let's do dinner SOON! Also, your pics are gorgeous, looks like a lot of fun!

The Duncan Family said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

This is Us! said...

I am so glad you had a great time. That makes me excited for my trip.