4.20.2008

BIRTHDAY NIGHT!

Friday night we went out to dinner. We celebrated my birthday as well as my friend Carrie's. We went with our friends Garrett and Carrie to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. I have never been to the Cheesecake Factory before, but we had the best food and drinks EVER! I didn't know they had such great food. Unfortunately, when it was time for dessert we were WAY too full. Maybe next time!! After dinner we went to Toys R Us to do a little birthday shopping (and no...not for me. It was Garrett and Carrie's little boys birthday!) I wish I had a camera. Garrett wore my pink fuzzy slippers into Toys R Us. It was HILARIOUS! When we went to go check out the lady at the cash register said "I heard some guy with pink slippers was coming up to buy this". The whole store was talking it...good times!! Sorry for the picture-less blog, I know they suck. Hopefully we will fix or replace my camera SOON!!!!!!

No comments: