4.18.2008

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

So, I have a TON of baby stuff (i.e. Pottery Barn Crib Bedding, Bouncer, Toddler Bed, High Chair, Brand New Potty, Bike, Play Pen, Gates, Baby Furniture, Clothes, Shoes, Toys, etc.) and I don't know what to do with it. I would like to get some cash for it, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions? Yard Sale? Kid to Kid? Online somewhere? Do you know somebody who would be interested in buying any of it? Everything I have is in excellent condition. Thanks for your input!!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

You can have a yard sale or go to ksl.com or craigslist.org and post it there. I have sold stuff off of cragslist and done pretty good. So getting rid of the baby stuff, no more kids huh? ;)

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

I would say KSL....or I know someone that may want to have a kid one day down the road that might want to purchase some of it ;)

thetaylors said...

We would be interested in buying some. Let me know what you have, or if you post it on KSL let me know when you are doing it.