4.16.2008

DATE NIGHT

Monday evening Brandon and I went to dinner at Happy Sumo in the Gateway and then to the Jazz Game. It was such a great night. The Jazz won, and it was an awesome game. The Jazz Bear was out and about a lot doing funny/crazy things. A guy sitting behind us even proposed to his girlfriend with the help of the Jazz bear. I told Brandon that if he EVER proposed to me like that, in front of thousands of people, I would die! I would be SO embarrassed I wouldn't know what to do. He often jokes that he is going to propose to me while I am in the bathroom...I would take that any day over the extremely public engagement. (Although I hope he chooses a better spot than the bathroom). We also had a new sitter that did an excellent job (AND kept my house cleaned)!! Thanks babe for the wonderful night...I love you!

P.S. Broken camera=no pictures. So, here are some random pictures.

Kambree loves to dress up in Ryder's clothes...down to the underwear! Weird, I know!

Ryder LOVES Pirates of the Caribbean!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Kambree wearing Ryders clothes is hilarious. She looks pretty cute. Oh and Brandon, get on the proposing wagon, who cares if you do it when Tiffany is in the bathroom, I think that would be classic. ;)