7.13.2008

ECHO TRI

B did the Echo Triathlon on Saturday and rocked it! He finished 6th in his age group with a time of 1 hour 27 minutes! I love going to these events to support him and help cheer him (and his friends) on! The energy there is incredible and I love being a part of it!!

B & Garrett in the water getting ready to swim. B was "easier" to spot this race because his cap was gray and almost everyone else had a yellow cap.


B getting out of the water. What the hell? Is that a chick in front of you?!?!


They were biking down the hill so fast that I didn't get any pictures (which I'm sure he is upset about...because I think he loves his new bike more than he loves me! Seriously, the bike has to be brought in the house and if anyone touches it he freaks out! "THE" bike might cost more than a small country, but it's not THAT cool...(at least not to me!)


Onto the run! Is that ANOTHER female in front of you?!?!


Crossing the finish line!


Dorian, Brandon, B & Garrett after the race! Good Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job B! He has lost a ton of weight and looks good.

This is Us! said...

Congrats Brandon!! I am glad that you take pride your small country of a bike!! But, it sure doesn't weigh the same as a small country!!!