7.22.2008

FISH RODEO

We went to the Fish Rodeo on Saturday. They fill a big pool full of water and fill it with fish. Then the kids get to go in and try to catch the fish with their hands. Certain fish are "winners" and come with a prize...$25. Ryder got a winning fish last year, but no one in our group caught a winning fish this year! The kids loved it and I was surprised but Kambree had no fear in touching in the fish. When she came out her fish fell out of her ziplock and Christy was telling me to pick it up, but there was no way in hell I was going to touch a slimy fish. So, Kam picked it up no problem and played with it....yuck!!!!


I was trying to get a pic of Bree's kids because she forgot her camera, but I didn't have any luck, seeing how Ryder kept jumping in the picture. Sorry Bree.

Ryder & Dagen getting ready to go wrangle some fish!

Getting in the water!

Kam catching her fish...with a little help!

Dagen and Logen showing off their fish!

5 comments:

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris said...

Oh I missed the Fish Rodeo, we will have to go next year. I don't blame you for not wanting to touch fish. Nasty.

Tiff Gatten said...

So, I see your name all the time when I'm looking through my stuff on line, Tiffany, and I wonder who shares my name. And now I see. Very cute page.

Tiffany Bringhurst

TiffanyHarrison said...

I love it that Kambree was the daring one touching the fish!! I am for sure the wimp in our family as well!!:^) I thought it was so cute that Ryder was embarrassed to yell my name!! He is such a sweetie!! What happened to him last year that made him not want to do the muttin' bustin' again?

TiffanyHarrison said...

That sounds like something I would do!! But I know my kids would have been tramatized as wellif they had been stepped on by the sheep!! Poor Kid!!