7.28.2008

WeEk oF ThE 24Th!

Tuesday I took Ryder to the rodeo to watch my nephew do the Muttin' Bustin' in the preshow (riding sheep.) I think it's the best part of the rodeo and Dagen did awesome!!! We only stayed for the preshow since we had tickets for the rodeo on the 24th. I was going to take some pictures of Dagen, but I forgot my camera... :(

We took the kids to the carnival in Spanish Fork. They had SO much fun. Ryder wanted to go on some of the "big kid" rides, but he wasn't quite big enough. BUT, by the time we got up to them...he was too scared anyways. Kam on the other hand was DYING to go on the big kid rides. She is fearless. I would post some pictures but I forgot my camera...again.

Brandon and I took the kids to the Spanish Fork Rodeo on the 24th. We get sweet seats every year with only a fence between the charging bulls and us! :) Seriously though, you get pelted with dirt (my purse was filled with dirt when we left) and sometimes it can get a little scary. We were there with most of my family and it was SO much fun. Thanks mom and dad for the fun night!! It was a lot of fun and I finally remembered my camera...but the battery was dead. :(

Brandon and I went camping over the weekend for his friends surprise birthday party! It was a blast and I will post pictures as soon as I find the card they are on. Thanks to the Johnson's for watching Ryder and the Fry's for watching Kambree while we were gone. (My kids are so naughty I have to separate them, so people can handle watching them :)) I missed out on my family reunion this year since we were already camping, but Christy and her girls took Ryder down for the day. They had a great time and my cousin Nicky was even able to capture a few pics of Ryder that day. Thanks Nick!!!


Ry getting off the water slide.
The boys coming out of the teepee. Dagen is really into it!!

No comments: