7.03.2008

RYDER'S BEEN TAGGED!!


1. What is something mom always says to you? play with the ferret
2. What makes mom happy? when i give you kisses and hugs
3. What makes mom sad? if i don't do what you say
4. How does mom make you laugh? when you tell me funny jokes and show me the charlie you tube video.
5. What was mom like as a child? the same as me
6. How old is your mom? 26
7. How tall is your mom? really tall
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? go play and swim and do fun things outside
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? clean the dishes and everything
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? for me
11. What is your mom really good at? playing with me and helping me
12. What is your mom not very good at? not letting us play with our friends every single day
13. What does your mom do for her job? stay home and clean stuff every single day
14. What is your mom's favorite food? pasta and salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? she hugs and kisses me when i get hurt
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? minnie mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together? we go to seven peaks, thanksgiving point and dinner sometimes
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both ride bikes
19. How are you and your mom different? i don't play on the computer and you do
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you give me kisses and hugs.

ryder tags:
taylor
morgan
corbin
parker

No comments: