7.04.2008

SEVEN PEAKS

We went to Seven Peaks and had a BLAST! It was my niece Isabel's birthday (birthday month from hell...) so my sisters and sister in law and all their kids came! I have not been since I was little and everything is so much different now...it's not nearly as big as I remember it.

Corri & Kam hanging out. Thanks Corri for helping out with the kids and taking Ryder down all the rides. You are the best!


Kam, Morgan & Taylor. Tay took Ryder down a whole bunch of rides. She is the best cousin to Ry & Kam and they love her to pieces!

Kam coming out of the slide. She loved the little kiddie pool!
Isabel, Morgan & Ryder trying to get dried off!


KyaI also got a picture of my very pregnant sister trying to get out of the tube after she sat down in it...but I will be nice and not post that picture!!!

No comments: