8.06.2008

HERE KITTY KITTY


A get a call yesterday from Ryder who spent the night at Grandma Becky's. Ry & Jett "rescued" a cat from a tree and he wants to bring it home. He gives me a good sob story about how it's starving and needs something to eat, it keeps crying because it is sad and can't find it's mom and dad....on and on and on. Well, I'm a softy, so I tell Ry he can bring it home. We bought it kitty food, fed it milk, played with it. I really think the cat was about to die from starvation. SO, I nursed it back to health ..(oh yeah. "It's" not really an "it". Brandon says its a him). But, now we have a HUGE problem. Max (our cat) wants to eat him and the ferret wants to hump it. The kids are going to freak...but she has to go. Does ANYONE know someone who wants a baby kitty? He's really cute and playful and she even has been using the litter box. SOMEONE, PLEASE TAKE THE KITTY! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell no!! Ha ha!! Sorry, I hope you can get rid of it.

Mindy Markley said...

Tiffany,
Oh my hell, your blog made me laugh so hard! It's so good to see that your sense of humor is still thriving! It could be that it's just really late and I am avoiding work that needs to get done... but I'm still thinking this is good stuff! Keep posting, it's good to see that you guys are alive and well!
Love
Mindy