8.26.2008

BREAKING IN....

I went to go take Ryder to school on Monday and someone had broke into the truck. Well, I guess it can't be called "broken into" when you leave your car unlocked...(BRANDON!). So, they stole some change (a whoppin' 3 dollars worth, probably), the truck keys (but they didn't steal the truck?!?), and some other important keys that were in the glove compartment. We are going out of town on Thursday until Monday which kind of worries me. So, I called the police station and they are going to do EXTRA rounds on our block while we are gone, especially the graveyard police officers, plus, I am going to set up some "traps" in my house to catch the little bastards in case they decide to come in while we are gone (we kinda think we know who did it.) I'd tell you what I have up my sleeve, but the thieves could be a fan of my blog...you never know.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Tiffany, we have a little wireless camera you could use if you would like.

Ableggi said...

You are freaking hilarious!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

I hope you catch the little snots!! This has happened to us before and it sucks so good luck!!:^)

This is Us! said...

That is fantastic, I love little brats in our neighborhood! I don't trust anyone. You should get your dads trail cam and use it while you are away!