8.10.2008

STEVE MILLER CONCERT

A few weeks ago we went to the Steve Miller Concert. It was SO much fun. Plus, we had GREAT seats...10th row! I swear, the older he gets the better his shows are. Or it could be that all his other shows I went to, I wasn't of drinking age yet. Beer will make a concert better....that's for sure! :)


The guys. Ben, Mike & B. The girls...Cynthia & I are on the other side of the camera people watching!

Steve Miller & his gang. I guess it's really his "band". Steve Miller BAND...duh!

Ben had SO much fun!! It was a blast!


Before the concert started...we had so much fun people watching. Concerts bring out the WEIRDEST people ever! I saw more mullets at the Steve Miller concert than I did at Nascar....surprise, surprise. I can't even go into detail about some of the other people I saw....
At the end of the concert they throw out guitar picks...and guess who caught one. Yep, I DID!!! Ben had caught one about 5 years ago at this concert and still has it in his wallet to this day. So, being the nice person I am, I traded him the guitar pick for shotgun....there's nothing fun about sitting in the backseat of a car with 2 other sweaty, drunk people. Shotgun was well worth the trade!!

No comments: