1.08.2009

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS:


is what my 3 year old is capable of doing in LESS than an hour. And guess what? As soon as we pick it up....it looks like THAT in no time at all....AGAIN.

P.S. Zoom in people. You will see:
1) Her train set that you trip over walking into her room.
2) All her drawers open & MOSTLY emptied onto the floor.
3) An empty measuring cup on her nightstand. The contents (peanuts) on the floor next to her nightstand.
4) On her nightstand is also a granola bar box emptied and filled with cheetos, 2 slices of bread (1 of which is the heel) & peanuts. She told us it's her "lunch box" and that she would need it for her bike ride. WHAT BIKE RIDE?!?!?!?!? It's freezing outside....no one is riding their bike!
5) A & D ointment....ALL over her sheets.
6) The mess is spilling out into the hallway. And the closet which you can't see...is even worse.

And, then her little friend came over and let's just say the above picture looks SPOTLESS compared to what it looked like when she left!

9 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

I feel for you. My whole house looks like that after Sienna is finished, and she is only one. Am I in trouble? She is a disaster!

Tiffany said...

Yes Sam, you should be afraid. VERY afraid. I swear it's a girl thing and it is BAD. Kam wears AT LEAST 6 outfits a day too, that's another bad thing about girls!!! Good Luck! :)

tanni said...

THANK-GOD I don't have kids! Ha ha just kidding! That's a terrible mess!

Kellie said...

Tiffany, thats great... I guess at least she was having fun right!! My boys always make our basement look just like that and it really starts to drive me crazy!! If you find a solution let me know. Cute Blog.

thetaylors said...

Looks like Addie's room. I can't figure out how to keep her clothes in the drawers. Thanks for making me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Why can't our kids have OCD like we do?

This is Us! said...

HAHA - my boys would NEVER do that!

Tiffany said...

Tanni: Just wait!! HAHA
Kellie: I think duct tape just might be the solution!
Jen: You are welcome! I am glad you get pleasure from my pain! :)
Tricia: I ask myself that EVERY day...WHY???!?!?!?!
Bree: At least she isn't licking coke (coca cola, that is) off the bathroom floor! :)

Kris said...

OMH!! I was laughing my a** off!! That is exactly how my house is every flippin' day! It pisses me off. I am like what the freak, I left the room for ten minutes and this is what you do. I don't get kids. I will have to post some of my kids destructive ways, you would freak. Good luck. I will pray for you. ;)