1.18.2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

As most of you know, Ryder LOVES dinosaurs and has ever since he was itty bitty. He has never grown out of his love for dinosaurs! I have never met a kid that knows more about dinosaurs. When we were in Disney World, we went to Dino Land and Ryder knew more about dinosaurs than the people that worked there. It was hilarious to watch him outsmart the people that worked there! With that said, I took him to Walking with Dinosaurs tonight. It was a surprise so I didn't tell him until we got there. He was so excited when he found out what we were doing he literally jumped on and almost knocked me over...then he kind of humped my leg like a dog. The show was great and Ry LOVED it. The pictures that I took of the show were really dark and blurry, but I got some of this cute little guy:


Another thing Ry has done since he was little is he squeezes his face when he gets excited. (Doc says nothing is wrong with him....but when he first started doing it, I seriously thought something wasn't right.) However, now he proves to be entertainment to everyone around when he gets excited. My sister wanted to go to Walking with Dinosaurs with us just so she could see Ry "squeeze his face off". And guess what...he did squeeze it. Not as much as I thought he would, but this one is for you Christy:



Meanwhile, daddy took Kam to McDonalds to eat and play. Truth be told, I think the makeup Kam put on herself and Brandon this afternoon was still on when they went to dinner. Kam was complete with eyeliner all over her eyes, eye shadow on her cheeks and lipgloss that pretty much extended from the bottom of her nose to her chin!!! Oh...and daddy got the sparkly
pink lipgloss
....and didn't look half bad in it! :)

4 comments:

tanni said...

how fun! sounds like that was a blast for ryder! i've never seen a kid squeeze their face like that! i hope you got pics of kam and brandon with their make-up all done!

Johnson Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I am glad he was so excited.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun with Ry, what a cool mom! Where are the pictures of B with make-up on??? That would have been fun to see.

This is Us! said...

Yeah, I want to see the pics of Brandon and Kam. I am so glad he had a great time!