1.28.2009

The joys of having a first grader....

I love, love, love that Ryder is in first grade. I love that he can write and most of all love that he is reading. He sometimes leaves me love letters and he wrote this one at school for Brandon and I:

Translation:
Dear Mom & Dad,
I love you so much. I love you to the moon and back. I love my mom.
Love, Ryder

Brandon felt bad I got more attention in the letter than he did. Oh well.

Then sometimes I get this letters like this to put me in my place:


Translation:
Mom,
I love you so much. But, be a little nice please.
Love, Ryder

4 comments:

tanni said...

Ha ha ha oh how CUTE!!! What a sweet kid!

This is Us! said...

Love it, I can't wait for little notes.

The Duncan Family said...

Those are so cute, I especially like the last one

TiffanyHarrison said...

I so understand loving the whole note thing! They are precious!