1.20.2009

Talking smack......

Ryder just recently started talking back to me......WHY?!?!?!?!??!

For example, when he is crying or whining (this kid is SENSITIVE....and I mean SENSITIVE) and I tell him to "stop acting like your two" he will say, in his best whiny voice "stop acting like your MEAN".

Or like yesterday when I said "maybe later today we can get the Easy Bake Oven out and bake some treats" and he said (with attitude) "yeah right. you say that all the time and we've never baked anything." Oh right.

I can't think of anymore right now...but when I do...I'll let you know. (I'm tired, it's early and I didn't sleep worth a crap last night.)

And WHY, WHY I ask does he insist this song goes like this:

Jack & Jane sitting in a tree (however he is always using different names)
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes baby in a baby carriage

THAT'S NOT ALL, THAT'S NOT ALL, I SEE BABY DRINKING ALCOHOL!!

And where he got the last line to the song, beats the hell out of me....he said that's how they all sing it at school. Hmmmmm............

P.S. Kam also talks a lot of smack. However, she BARELY shuts up long enough to breathe. Therefore, I usually block out most of what she is saying.....

2 comments:

nicky said...

Stop acting like your mean......I love that!

This is Us! said...

Dagen sings the same song with the last line too! Where did they get it?!?!