9.02.2008

FUNNY RYDER.....

We are sitting at the table having dinner tonight.

Me: "Ry, what did you do at school today?"

Ry: "I flooded the bathroom at recess."

Me: "What? You did what?"

Ry: "Yeah, me and my new friend, William flooded the toilets in the bathroom."

Me: "Ryder...how and why would you do that?"

Ry: "Ya know, we sat and flushed it and flushed it and flushed it until the water overflowed and went all over the floor."

Me: (Trying not to laugh because it is a little bit funny....)

Ry: "Just kidding. We didn't really do that, I just wanted to watch you freak out. We can't even be inside at recess."


WTF? Did I just get Punk'd by my 6 year old first grader?!?!?!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Parker does crap like that to me all the time. It drives me crazy. They think it is so hilarious too, which makes me more pissed. Hey, at least they are smart and clever, we have to give them that.

Johnson Family said...

RY YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD. THAT WAS A GOOD ONE.

This is Us! said...

Now that was funny! I would have beat him before he got to say just kidding!

TiffanyHarrison said...

That is so funny! Yup he is already punking you at 6...what will he do to you when he gets a little bit older? Your in for it!!:^)

L'erin said...

Um, hello! Remember Me, you and Em flooding the JR High toilets ALL the time?!