9.04.2008

FIRSTS

Today is Kam's first day of Preschool!! She was so excited to go! She has been sitting down at the table with Ryder and I every night while we do Ryder's homework. She grabs a paper and pen and tells us that she is doing her homework too! She will be so happy when she has "real" homework to do!


She also LOVES her backpack...even though it's almost as big as her! :)
Turning her name over. They have to find their name & turn it over. On the other side is a picture of them. That way, Miss. Tiffany knows who is in class!
Sittin' pretty at her desk! I can't believe she is in Preschool....it is CrAzY!
Now for the next 2.5 hours I will be kid-less. Does anyone know how seriously awesome that is?

Another first....

I got my first sinus infection. And it sucks. I've been sick since last week, but I finally decided to go to the doctor because I had so much pressure in my head. The doc said my sinus infection was pretty bad and I could expect to be on antibiotics for at least 2 weeks, but probably 4 weeks. What?!? I woke up last night at 2 am and wanted to cry because my face hurt so bad. If anyone has ever had a bad sinus infection, you know what I am talking about...I was stuffed up, my cheekbones hurt, my jaw hurt, my nose hurt...even my teeth were hurting. So, I took some drugs and as soon as they took the pain away I slept like a baby!!!!

3 comments:

This is Us! said...

Wow I can't believe you have no kids for that long and you don't have to pay a babysitter! Congrats!

nicky said...

I know how you feel. Last summer I swore I had a sinus infection because I had a cold and my teeth hurt so bad I thought I was going to start pounding them out with a hammer. It finally went away except for a small bump on my upper gum. Fast forward to this year no not a sinus infection but an abscessed tooth that had to have a root canal yesterday.

Kris said...

Oh Kambree looks so cute. I love her outfit and shoes. She looks so much like Becky. I hate sinus infections, it never fails, when I get one, I always end up with pneaumonia or bronchitis. It bites!