9.13.2008

FUNNIES....

Last week I was driving in the car with Ryder and Dagen (my nephew) and their conversation they were having was hilarious!!

Dagen: When I'm sixteen I get to drive.

Ryder: Really?

Dagen: Yeah, I'm going to get a truck.

Ryder: Well, my dad said when I turn 18 I can do WHATEVER I want.

Dagen: He did?

Ryder: Yeah. I am going to get a cell phone, a truck AND join the army.

Dagen: I want to join the army too.

Ryder: Ok...it will be so fun. You get bazookas in the army. We could shoot someones socks off with a bazooka.

Dagen: Awesome. I want to be on your team.

Ryder: Ok.

Dagen: And Logen (Dagen's brother) will be on the other team!

**They were so funny about what they are going to do when they turn 16 & 18. Ryder can't wait to get a cell phone. However, I hope he has one before he turns 18!!! Don't most kids get them around 8 these days?

1 comment:

craziern said...

Tiff, you are looking for trouble if you let hiim get a phone that young! ;-)

Make him wait until he can pay his own bill.