9.03.2008

Labor DaY

We went camping to Mayfield over Labor Day Weekend. We came home a day early because it was suppose to snow and the canyon is a slick mother when it's wet...so I've heard. But, since we had been there since Wednesday, I was HAPPY to come home. Plus, Kam and I got terrible colds while we were camping and were miserable with no drugs! :) I will post pics of the camping trip as soon as I find the card they are on!

Also, Kam starts school tomorrow and is SUPER excited. But, she has been sick, so I took her to the doc to make sure she was ok and not contagious. Doc said she is good to go to school. No more lounging around on the couch with her babies...it's school time! :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Holy Cow, both babies in school! What are you going to do first without kids??? Oh man, I can think of a million things I would do. Have Fun. I'm jealous. :)