9.11.2008

PICTURES OF KAM...


I finally got Kam's pictures taken for her birthday (only 2 months late). She did such a good job...she LOVES the camera. She's in preschool now as many of you know and she loves it! She got in trouble the first day at school. She got 2 strikes and had to put her head on her desk. (1st strike: warning, 2nd strike: they have to put their head on the table, 3rd strike: they have to sit in the hall). So, now when she comes home she will PROUDLY tell us that she got a strike. She thinks it is funny to get in trouble...oh, she is going to be naughty! And now she walks around the house with a pad of paper and a pen saying "do you want a strike?" and making marks on the paper. Usually we don't even get to answer and she says "you just got another strike. go put your head down on the table." So, Brandon and I are usually sent to the table to put our heads down. She is hilarious! And she has been walking around "singing" the Pledge of Allegiance. She repeats "pledge of allegiance" over and over AND over! It's cute.






4 comments:

This is Us! said...

Way cute pics, where did you get them done?

nicky said...

Such cute photos. I have something to send you.....your prize for guessing where I was on my blog. Can you please email me your address to me.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kam's pictures are the cutest!! She is getting so big I can't believe it.

TiffanyHarrison said...

First off...those pictures are darling!! And I am laughing so hard that she is giving out strikes!! She is hilarious!! She really is a good girl in school honestly...they are just little and forget they can't run around so that is when I have to give strikes just to get them back in their seats!! :^)