5.08.2008

ANOTHER CONVERSATIONAL PIECE

Although I "officially" consider Kam potty trained, she still wears a Pull-Up at night. But, for the last several mornings her Pull-Up has been dry. SO, I tell her since she is being such a big girl I will take her to get an ice cream. As we are getting in the car, she tells me she wants a taco for her treat instead of an ice cream.

So, the conversation starts in the drive thru at Taco Bell and goes a little something like this:

Me: Kam, can you sing me a song while we wait for your treat?
Kam: (on tune) Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you eat your spaghetti.
Me: Hmmm...

The funniest part is that she was serious and was so proud she knew all the words. We don't even eat spaghetti...maybe we should sing more?

1 comment:

Kris said...

Okay, so I honestly think Kambree is the funniest little girl ever. She is always full of so much spunk and is seriously hilarious. Plus, she is absolutely darling.