Although I "officially" consider Kam potty trained, she still wears a Pull-Up at night. But, for the last several mornings her Pull-Up has been dry. SO, I tell her since she is being such a big girl I will take her to get an ice cream. As we are getting in the car, she tells me she wants a taco for her treat instead of an ice cream.
So, the conversation starts in the drive thru at Taco Bell and goes a little something like this:
Me: Kam, can you sing me a song while we wait for your treat?
Kam: (on tune) Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you eat your spaghetti.
Me: Hmmm...
The funniest part is that she was serious and was so proud she knew all the words. We don't even eat spaghetti...maybe we should sing more?
2016 Ladies Take STG from courtney wallin on Vimeo.
10 years ago



1 comment:
Okay, so I honestly think Kambree is the funniest little girl ever. She is always full of so much spunk and is seriously hilarious. Plus, she is absolutely darling.
Post a Comment