5.05.2008

FRY HAPPENINGS...

I've been out of commission lately, but I'm back now! So, let the blogging begin!

RECAP OF THE LAST WEEK:
-Kam and I had a play date with some new friends, Isaac and Julie! We went to the park to play and we had a picnic! It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to do it again!
-We discovered the frozen yogurt at the new health food store in Spanish Fork (Beehive Health Essentials-next to Kmart) and hit it up twice in the same day for CHERRY frozen yogurt...YUM!!
-I spent 7 hours (literally) making invitations for Ryder's birthday party! Did I mention they were for his friends?!?!

-After 3 weeks with NO accidents, I am officially considering Kambree POTTY TRAINED!!!

Thanks to the "Potty" Treats" I have been using, I will probably be getting a thousand dollar dentist fee for doing it with candy...

-We went to Dagen's School Program and watched him sing and dance his little heart out...SO cute!
-Ryder started TBall. I can't wait to go watch his games...it's going to be a lot of fun (even though he has been scared to death of getting hit in the head with the ball).
-Grandpa Brent and Grandma Becky took Ryder to fishing lessons. Thanks so much for helping out!
-We went and saw our friends brand new baby, Ella Nicole. She is the sister to 4 big brothers and is the cutest little baby EVER. She has some sweet little dimples and she ALMOST makes me baby hungry...ok, not quite, but close!
-We finally replaced our broken camera...goodbye picture-less posts!
-I sold my Poison tickets on KSL (sniff, sniff).
-Ryder got a new bedroom set.

-Kambree learned to sing her ABC's and count to 11!
-We had a birthday party with our families for Ryder's 6th birthday!!! Ryder got a ton of new stuff (mostly Pirates of the Caribbean & Indiana Jones stuff). Thanks to everyone who came. We love you all!!
Most of the crew!
Blowing out his candles!!
Posing...what is with his hand on his chin?!?!?!

1 comment:

This is Us! said...

Wow!! Busy, Busy. Thanks for coming to Dagen's program, he was really excited that you came.